Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Map Recommendations; List good maps for SCMOTD featuring
Topic Started: Sunday, 28. June 2009, 12:02 (3,306 Views)
Drant
Member Avatar

List your favorite fun and highly replayable StarCraft maps worthy of being featured on the SCMOTD list :idea:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cory

DragonCraft 2 stomps all competition.
Oh, and by the way, I love your website. It's very organized, and It's deffinately better then any other map database around.
Edited by Cory, Thursday, 6. August 2009, 23:10.

Drant
Member Avatar

I am writing the SCMOTDs irregularly nowadays so it'll take a while to playtest the suggestions, but thanks for giving one.

-BW-Map_God

Civilization World 7.9.9D, though by the time you get a chance to play test it will likely be up to its 35th version at 7.9.9E. Take your Civilization from the Stone Age to Nano Age farming, hunting, exploiting overseas trade and natural resources. Pick which technologies and wonders you want to aide your domination as well as a government whose corruption and unrest you will have to manage successfully.

You can follow what version its up to on here: (UMS Ladder for the Map as well)
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Civ_World_League/

Oh yea, on an un-related note great work on the site, I especially love the RSS feeds, I incorporated all of your maps into my own collection which uses a slightly different (but similiar in many cases) categorization system and your RSS feeds will definitely help me keep on top of any maps I might be missing here. Currently I am working on reducing my own collection to the best versions of each maps and storing the out-dated/crappy versions elsewhere so that I can hopefully at some point offer a concise set of maps for people to not have to sort through quite as much.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Renaka Forum · Next Topic »