Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Lounge Forum Unavailable?
Topic Started: Wednesday, 25. November 2009, 04:03 (5,305 Views)
Alice260

Hey,

It's been a while since many people have posted, but i'm pretty sure it's because the User Interface for finding maps is already near 100% perfect. However, there may also be another reason why the forum traffic is not as heavy: because the Lounge Forum is Read-Only :tantrum:

If you can make the Lounge Forum both post-able and readable, i'm sure there could be a little bit more forum traffic going on. Even if it's some off-topic guru goof-balls like my self :lol:

Thanks again, and keep up the great work Renaka. Almost everyone I know uses this (mind you very well made) site for all of their Starcraft map needs!

Sincerly,

Alice260
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drant
Member Avatar

Some months ago there was a pesky troll that posted his diary-like posts here. After several threads, I searched using phrases from his posts and found that he spammed them at other forums, too. So I just banned him and closed the Lounge forum which only he used.

I thought there won't ever be enough people coming here to actually socialize instead of asking questions, so I kept it close.

The Lounge forum is open again at your request :^^:

And thanks for the compliments :joy:
Edited by Drant, Thursday, 26. November 2009, 13:43.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Renaka Forum · Next Topic »