Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
MR: Life of a Hydralisk RPG
Topic Started: Sunday, 6. January 2013, 12:43 (1,871 Views)
Lemninas

I am actually unsure if Life of a Hydralisk RPG is the actual title, but I saw the name in a TeamLiquid forum about peoples favorite Starcraft 1 Maps and it sounds like it matches the description. Anyways, in the map I remember you play as a Hydralisk and the key gameplay element was fighting mobs that constantly spawned from structures that could be killed to stop the spawning. Killing mobs earned you minerals and gas to upgrade your weapons and armor and effectively get stronger over the course of the game. It was kind of a grind but in a really fun way and I have really fond memories of this map. Also I remember one specific level had spawners that were power generators named "P0W3R T0 TH3 P30PL3" or something similar of that nature, and it might've spawned Goliaths.

Anyone have a clue? Thanks in advance.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drant
Member Avatar

I have stopped playing SC1 for some years and probably won't be updating the archive with the newer maps that had been made. I did not find both maps you requested in my hard drive, so I suggest you go to any active StarCraft map making forum like http://www.staredit.net/topic/3375/ and have more eyes to look for it.

Lemninas

but staredit called me a dingus
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Renaka Forum · Next Topic »