Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
GW2Navi Guild Wars 2 Overlay; Information, download, and discussion
Topic Started: Sunday, 13. July 2014, 08:03 (291,391 Views)
odeth
Unregistered

okay will do, thanks
Quote Post Goto Top

Bols
Unregistered

Drant
Thursday, 26. July 2018, 23:06
Bols,
Please give me screenshots of your problem on your regular and ultrawide monitors.

When I have time I'll recompile the program to Java 10 and see if there's any issues.
Posted Image

The overlay on the regular 1080p is solid if it's my active window but as soon as the ultrawide is the active one, it becomes transparent.

My ideal scenario is having the overlay on my ultrawide or i'll put it on the regular 1080p but I want it solid so it's visible.
Quote Post Goto Top

Drant
Member Avatar

Bols,
I couldn't get my IDE (compiler) to work with Java 10, but I was able to run the overlay using the javaw.exe from C:\Program Files\Java\jre-10.0.2\bin
I did not get the white background that you experienced, but I am using only one monitor.

What happens you left click or right click on the white background? Is the white part always that size? How does it grow or shrink?

If you want the overlay to be opaque/solid when unfocused then turn off "Opacity Focused"
Posted Image
Then it will use whatever transparency level you set by right clicking the top bar.

odeth,
Please use the "Option B" bundle in the Downloads section (first post of this thread). That will always use Java 9.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bols
Unregistered

Drant
Friday, 27. July 2018, 10:21
Bols,
I couldn't get my IDE (compiler) to work with Java 10, but I was able to run the overlay using the javaw.exe from C:\Program Files\Java\jre-10.0.2\bin
I did not get the white background that you experienced, but I am using only one monitor.

What happens you left click or right click on the white background? Is the white part always that size? How does it grow or shrink?

If you want the overlay to be opaque/solid when unfocused then turn off "Opacity Focused"
Posted Image
Then it will use whatever transparency level you set by right clicking the top bar.

odeth,
Please use the "Option B" bundle in the Downloads section (first post of this thread). That will always use Java 9.
Thanks, man! I solved the transparency issue. It would be great if the white space gets fixed though. But it's fine. <3

Oh, the white space scales with the size of the UI.
Quote Post Goto Top

Bols
Unregistered

Now even the overlay on my other monitor has white spaces.. :(
Quote Post Goto Top

Drant
Member Avatar

Try the 3D version. Or use the Java 9 bundle version in the download instructions.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

4 users reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GW2Timer.com - GW2 - Guild Wars 2 · Next Topic »