Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Weekly stuff?
Topic Started: Wednesday, 16. September 2015, 13:19 (1,118 Views)
Reminya
Unregistered

Would it worthwhile to do a weekly checklist with the stuff people can only do once a week, having it reset at reset on saturday? Guild bounty, guild rush, guild challenge, black lion key from the level 10 personal story, and once hot is out raids.
Quote Post Goto Top

Drant
Member Avatar

I could've added checkboxes to the Guild Missions section but neglected to do so because I thought most guilds do all mission types in one day. I haven't read confirmations yet of when the key runs reset (if it's on a set day and time, or a cooldown of one week since you received a key), and if raids reset at the same time as missions do.

If you want I could add another set of checkboxes below the Personal Checklist that reset at the same time as guild missions.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reminya
Unregistered

That would be nice, yeah.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kenni
Unregistered

FYI the weekly mission reset is now monday, not saturday, with the release of HoT.
Quote Post Goto Top

Drant
Member Avatar

The site uses only one weekly reset variable for simplicity, since guild missions and personal story Black Lion Chest Key reward shared the same reset time on the UTC midnight between Saturday-Sunday. I do not know if Anet also moved the reset for the keys too.

As a compromise, I'm moving the weekly reset variable to the UTC midnight between Sunday-Monday, which is 8.5 hours ahead of the actual guild mission reset time.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GW2Timer.com - GW2 - Guild Wars 2 · Next Topic »