Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Help research the Heart of Thorns meta events
Topic Started: Friday, 13. November 2015, 19:37 (1,050 Views)
Drant
Member Avatar

I recently added a provisional timer that is based on GW2 player Famme's work. This "timeline" does not have the checklist, individual pre-events, map pathings, and voice alarm subscription features as regular world bosses, because they do not conform to the 15-minute scheduling system I implemented.

I will need help with some information about these new meta events to make the regular timers, info such as:

- Event names (aka pre-events) that the chain (series of events) comprises and their succession.
- Duration of each events and the time paused between them.
- The orange icons of the events on the map.
- Paths for drawing on the map, where each different colored line is a different event path.
- Rares/Champboxes/Lockpicks/Dragonite/Currency amount that are rewarded for doing the chain completely.

You can reply to this thread without registering.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Meka Silverstone
Unregistered

Quick request. On the HoT Timeline there is a brownish line that goes through all of the maps schedule in addition to the green moving line. Could you remove the brown line?
Quote Post Goto Top

Drant
Member Avatar

I recently added that brown line; it bisects the two hour slices shown, so you know when the clock's hour ends.

Why do you want it removed? Is it extraneous, obtrusive, or unattractive?

Meka Silverstone
Unregistered

Drant
Monday, 21. March 2016, 05:36
I recently added that brown line; it bisects the two hour slices shown, so you know when the clock's hour ends.

Why do you want it removed? Is it extraneous, obtrusive, or unattractive?
Since I didn't know why it was there I just found it a bit odd and in the way. Kind of like my cats when they're under my feet. Haha. I also sometimes get it confused with the green one at quick glances.

I do love the work you've done with the website and Navi. TY!
Quote Post Goto Top

Drant
Member Avatar

I can decrease its opacity so you notice it less.

Meka Silverstone
Unregistered

I like the change. I forgot I had posted on the forums and just read that you would change it's visual appearance. Prior to reading your reply I hadn't even noticed it in the past few days. If I want to see it I do and I no longer am drawn towards it first when looking for the green line.

Thanks!
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GW2Timer.com - GW2 - Guild Wars 2 · Next Topic »