Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add island numbers on Dragon's Stand map?
Topic Started: Monday, 18. April 2016, 22:32 (889 Views)
Unregistered

You map of the Mouth of Mordremoth would be even more awesome if you could add the island numbers.
Quote Post Goto Top

Drant
Member Avatar

Are you asking for this because you're using the overlay?

Can you use Microsoft Paint or other graphics program and point out how the islands are numbered? I have only played Dragon's Stand a few times, so could you explain what the numbers mean?

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

No, I'm not using the overlay. I have dual monitors and I have gw2timer.com up on the second monitor. I noticed during the Mouth of Mordremoth fight, the Dragon's Stand map in gw2timer.com zooms right in on the islands.

Each island has an NPC on it with a number over his head. People call out in map chat when things happen and give an island number, but there's no way to see which island that is unless you're actually on that island. Even bringing up the big map in-game doesn't show the island numbers. (Hmmm, at least it didn't before this Spring Update...)

I can definitely do up something up. I'll make note of the island numbers next time I'm on that map...
Quote Post Goto Top

Drant
Member Avatar

Posted Image
I just did DS and noted the island's number. I do not plan on adding them to the website's map for the moment (the world bosses' map drawings only support lines). So please use this drawing if you don't mind.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GW2Timer.com - GW2 - Guild Wars 2 · Next Topic »