Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Suggestions
Topic Started: Monday, 1. September 2014, 01:38 (506 Views)
Unregistered

Pls add something that i only can see the map because sometimes i only wanna see where the nodes are and then i need only the map not the clock and this things :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Drant
Member Avatar

Click the Posted Image button (top right corner) to show only the map.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PJP2810
Unregistered

In the Resources tab, I have everything selected to be shown, and the non-rich node box checked. However for some reason it's only showing the Ancient Wood and Orichalcum possible spots in SW. Both the web version and the overlay are having this issue, it would be great if I could see where the mithril/cypress trees are when I have them checked in the options.

Regards,

PJP
Quote Post Goto Top

Drant
Member Avatar

I didn't add regular mithril and elder wood nodes due to their abundance in the zones that have them. But I guess I can make an exception to the Maguuma Wastes maps, since they don't have the cypress farm node or permanent rich mithril like Orr maps for doing quick daily gatherer.

I'll have to do a thorough sweep of the maps to record the node's coordinates. You can do this yourself by clicking on the "O>" pin on the overlay, which will select the coordinates of your current position. When I'm recording the coordinates, I'd be standing right on top of the mithril rock for accuracy.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GW2Timer.com - GW2 - Guild Wars 2 · Next Topic »