|Transfer Chaser Guide (2016-08-23 Living Story)|
|Topic Started: Wednesday, 24. August 2016, 14:14 (8,570 Views)|
|Drant||Wednesday, 24. August 2016, 14:14 Post #1|
Use a radar to find objects in 5 different maps. You have 30 minutes to find 5 objects per map. Achievement is found under General > Current Events > Transfer Chaser.
The Five Maps
Talk to the female charr NPC "Seis Burntheart" in her current map for the "Speak with Seis Burntheart" one-time achievement. The dates below are her historical travels in which she left behind an interactive "Elemental Sprite" NPC for doing the actual map event.
Elemental Sprite (seen in previous maps).
Seis Burntheart (only seen in the current map).
Click the image below for visual explanation:
1. Get the Sensor Tracking buff from
2. Place the game camera on top of your head (hold Right Mouse Button and move your mouse down).
3. Use the Special Action key to show the 5 symbols pointing to the green smoke orb locations.
4. Your character is the center of the "compass", so follow straight to any of the symbols' direction.
5. Interact with the green smoke orb when you find it, and find all 5 before the 30 minute sensor buff expires to complete the non-repeatable achievement for that map.
|Thank you!||Saturday, 8. October 2016, 13:10 Post #2|
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · GW2Timer.com - GW2 - Guild Wars 2 · Next Topic »|