Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Can't get the WP code when clicking it
Topic Started: Saturday, 17. September 2016, 20:22 (455 Views)
Unregistered

As you can see here: https://gyazo.com/eb09aa648dc85803f5ccb4b7ba5e5efd

I can't get the code for the waypoint. I reseted the options, cleaned the cookies... But I just can't get to solve this, thanks on advance.
Quote Post Goto Top

Drant
Member Avatar

Are you talking about the chatcode you get in the coordinates bar after single-clicking a waypoint or POI marker on the map?

It's working for me on Chrome 53, Firefox 48, and Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7 64 bit.
What browser and operating system are you using?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

J0us
Unregistered

Drant
Sunday, 18. September 2016, 02:17
Are you talking about the chatcode you get in the coordinates bar after single-clicking a waypoint or POI marker on the map?

It's working for me on Chrome 53, Firefox 48, and Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7 64 bit.
What browser and operating system are you using?
I'm currently using latest chrome version on w8.1, this issue has begun like 2 weeks ago, before that it worked fine.

FYI i didn't change any version of my SO or chrome
Quote Post Goto Top

Drant
Member Avatar

Does it work with your other browsers?

Go to this wiki page and see if that page generates a chatlink for you. You should see:
Code:

Shaemoor Waypoint — [&BO8AAAA=]
Trainer's Terrace — [&BFMDAAA=]

J0us
Unregistered

It works on other browsers indeed.

Quote Post Goto Top

Drant
Member Avatar

Please go to the wiki page with Chrome and see if the chatlink is generated as I said above.

Also, on the timer website, press F12 to open Chrome's Developer Tools window, then click on the "Sources" tab. Now click on a map waypoint and see if the dev tools show a JavaScript error, and if so please give me a screenshot of it.

J0us
Unregistered

It doesn't show a Javascript error and i can acces to the chatlink with chrome
Quote Post Goto Top

Drant
Member Avatar

Since it worked for you before and on other browsers, and it's working for me with the latest Chrome version too and I don't think I've made any changes that would have affected the chatlink generation, I'm guessing it's a problem on your side. Maybe you installed a new browser extension that interferes with the btoa() or String.fromCharCode() JavaScript function somehow. I don't know how to fix it for you, so I suggest you could just use the pre-written waypoints on the right side panel.

J0us
Unregistered

Ok Thanks anyway for trying to help! Maybe I'll reinstall the browser because i have not installed any extension in the last weeks

Thanks again and keep rockin'!
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GW2Timer.com - GW2 - Guild Wars 2 · Next Topic »