Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Single zone node path?
Topic Started: Tuesday, 2. May 2017, 03:00 (371 Views)
Draconicrose
Unregistered

I can't for the life of me figure out how to make the pathing feature map out the resource nodes in a single zone. I've tried locking the map to that zone but it will still create a path for nodes outside it. I don't want to do it manually, of course, the point would be to optimize the path.
Quote Post Goto Top

Drant
Member Avatar

The route generator Posted Image simply makes a single line connecting visible nodes, disregarding impassable terrain. Are you sure you just want that, but for the current moused zone? Because if you're just mining rich nodes you'll on average just see three lines for a zone, so I don't know how much help that is compared to without.

If you want a detailed terrain-aware path like the rich nodes' dashed lines or the world completion routes, those were manually drawn, and I am not willing to spend hours making them for each zones for every single nodes.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Draconicrose
Unregistered

Yes, the single line is exactly what I want. I use the permanent nodes and the possible ones, so I just want to make sure I visit all probably places in a sane/ish route, for the currently moused over zone.
Quote Post Goto Top

Draconicrose
Unregistered

Here's a screenshot of a manual one I did but that exemplifies what I want done automatically: https://puu.sh/vCsF8/7ebdf5655f.jpg
Quote Post Goto Top

Drant
Member Avatar

I've added zone-specific route generation. Right click on the map: "Zone" > "Draw resource route". If you're not viewing the Resource Nodes section, it will ask you to go there first. You may also trigger the zone-specific generation by right clicking the Posted Image button.

If you want to set a new starting point (which has been fixed now), middle click on a path pin Posted Image and a new path will be generated from that pin.

Ctrl+F5 on your browser to download the new website version.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Draconicrose
Unregistered

Omg thank you so much! I didn't expect this to happen today! You're awesome. :D
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GW2Timer.com - GW2 - Guild Wars 2 · Next Topic »