Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
/v2/commerce/delivery
Topic Started: Friday, 16. June 2017, 07:12 (163 Views)
Unregistered

Looks like you might be using a non-paginated request for the new delivery box feature.

This will time out for any accounts with over x number of items waiting to be picked up (possibly 100).

Despite the notes pagination works in the same method as /v2/commerce/transactions/

As per https://github.com/arenanet/api-cdi/pull/514 the API dev is looking to modify the current result to accumulate results based upon item, so that 3 stacks of 250 Copper Ore will result in 1 750 Copper Ore entry (or the more practical liklihood of 2 Copper Ore, 3 Copper Ore, 1 Copper Ore, 8 Copper Ore, etc etc etc etc times 50, becoming a nice and neat 750 Copper Ore).

Even after the potential change pagination may still be necessary for people trading a large variety of items, I sometimes delve in to buying all 76/80 green weapons for instance, giving a large number of different yet similar items.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Checking my secondary accounts, looks like the limit per page is 5000. With the non-paginated request erroring out if there are more.

So I guess the number of accounts affected are very edge cases.

Would be great if it could be checked however.
Quote Post Goto Top

Drant
Member Avatar

Because I don't access or store user keys, I depend on my friends and people who publicly posted their API keys to test various cases. I just bought a few dozen stack of 2 copper items and the box is filling normally. Maybe it takes thousands of stacks to mess up the fetching, but unfortunately even with an API key from an outlier user who messaged me, I cannot load:
Code:

https://api.guildwars2.com/v2/commerce/delivery?access_token=THEIR-API-KEY&page_size=100&page=1

Maybe it's just because the API is new and ArenaNet has to even out the bugs. I can reuse my pagination fetch function from the transaction pages, but it's useless if I can't read the number of pages or just the first page.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drant
Member Avatar

Anet has disabled the delivery box feature for now. I guess we'll wait until then.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GW2Timer.com - GW2 - Guild Wars 2 · Next Topic »