Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Map Reward Weeks - Frostgorge
Topic Started: Thursday, 24. August 2017, 05:24 (139 Views)
Jaeryl
Unregistered

I remember last time I saw Frostgorge week countdown advertised on GW2 Timer and didn't see it this time :(

Is this something we can do again? Pleasseeee :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Drant
Member Avatar

I didn't forget, it's just that Frostgorge used to be the most profitable map, now there's another: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Map_bonus_reward/profit

Fireheart Rise 31g+ which rewards Elaborate Totems and leather versus Frostgorge Sound 26g+ rewarding Powerful Blood and Giant Eyes

Are you doing Frostgorge for the Powerful Blood? Consuming Pact Scout Mapping Materials? Or farming events there?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jaeryl
Unregistered

I had a feeling this is what you were going to say regarding Fireheart Rise (couldn't remember which zone or what rewards it was though).

Quote:

Are you doing Frostgorge for the Powerful Blood? Consuming Pact Scout Mapping Materials? Or farming events there?

I suppose all of the above (including charged lodestones for Infinite Light)... however, I think I'll probably hold off on using Pact Resources for Fireheart Rise now instead. I guess I just thought it would be nice to know when Frostgorge week is even for event farming since it's more profitable than most maps.

Not sure if there's anything you can do to put the best map rewards on GW2Timer but that would be awesome! :) Otherwise I'll probably just try and make a google calendar reminder or something.

Thanks for replying, Drant!
Quote Post Goto Top

Jaeryl
Unregistered

Errr... when I said:

Quote:

Not sure if there's anything you can do to put the best map rewards on GW2Timer but that would be awesome! :) Otherwise I'll probably just try and make a google calendar reminder or something.

I more so meant just taking the top profit map from the wiki for each week and displaying it along with it's profit for each week somewhere on GW2Timer. What I was thinking was just displaying the top profit map for the week: Southsun Cove (Elaborate Totems, Molten Core, Karka Shells) 23g and just cycle it every week and maybe if you were to click on it it would show you all the top profit maps for each week? That would be cool!

Dunno how feasible or realistic that is. Otherwise I can just check that wiki link too. Thanks for sharing it :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Drant
Member Avatar

The wiki has its own data, not part of Anet's API. You'll have to manually check that profit page, which I added a link to under the Pact Supply dashboard. If I'm to add a "generally profitable" checker, I'd have to copy the rewards data from each map like the wiki already has. Please just use the wiki page for now. I'll post the countdown for most profitable map sometimes.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GW2Timer.com - GW2 - Guild Wars 2 · Next Topic »