Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
GW2Navi - map covers screen on every map change
Topic Started: Thursday, 24. August 2017, 22:00 (229 Views)
Greyling
Unregistered

Hello there! Is there a setting I can change to prevent the Navi map overlay from automatically covering my entire screen every time I change maps? Even when I have Navi tucked away in the corner, my screen is completely overtaken every time I zone into any map. What's worse is when I have Navi interaction turned off, because the map hides the Navi control button, and I have to go to my system tray to bring it to the foreground so I can turn the map overlay off again.

Thanks!
Quote Post Goto Top

Drant
Member Avatar

I'm assuming you're talking about the 3D version of the overlay, which when you enter the Mists map (WvW/PvP/Fractals), and then go back to Tyria (Lion's Arch, Lake Doric), the map's terrain/background shows up and block your view of the game. I've added a check so it doesn't do that when the map is already hiding the terrain/background. Please report back if the problem still exists, and give a screenshot if you can.

Right click the "G" knob (Navi control button as you said) and click on "Reload" to download the new version of the website.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Greyling
Unregistered

I apologize for not having been very clear in my original post. I am using the 3D overlay, yes. Your fix seems to have cleared up the problem. Thanks so much! I love GW2Navi and I try to tell everyone I know about it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Drant
Member Avatar

Thanks for reporting. Feel free to report any other bugs or suggestions.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GW2Timer.com - GW2 - Guild Wars 2 · Next Topic »