Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Missing items in Hero page; Several items are missing when certain weapons are equipped
Topic Started: Saturday, 21. October 2017, 04:13 (65 Views)
Lasselen

With Sunspear exotic weapons equipped, these weapons are missing from the Hero page view. The character's traits and right-bar skills are also missing. The character's attribute area is visible but empty.

The weapons are Sunspear Horn (exotic) and Sunspear Rod (exotic). I have taken a screenshot of their data from the GW2Timer Characters console for reference (everything is appearing properly on the console).

Attached is a screenshot with the actual bug on the left and the console data on the right.

PS: the weapons that seem to be causing the issue do not appear in the Inventory pages either. They may not exist in GW2Timer's database at all.
Attached to this post:
Attachments: bug1.jpg (150.31 KB)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drant
Member Avatar

Those two items aren't in ArenaNet's API (yet), so the slot filler and attribute calculator fails to render due to an uncaught null exception. I guess I could make those functions tolerate the unreleased item; the problem will "resolve itself" once Anet adds them to their online database.

When I release the workaround, the stats won't add those two weapons because the calculator doesn't have the information.

Thanks for reporting. How did you find out about the secret character printout?

Lasselen

Thanks, the placeholder items solved the problem as you expected.
If you mean the green console thingy, I found it by chance. I clicked on the character's icon image instead of the character's name in the "Characters" window's list.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GW2Timer.com - GW2 - Guild Wars 2 · Next Topic »